Thursday 29 September 2011

Link Love

This article came to me today at a time when I really needed a reminder to breathe. I have found it hard to find any time for yoga over the last two weeks and my body can tell. I feel tight and stressed... and while you do have to have a bit of free time to roll out your mat, this article reminded me that I don't need any free time to just relax and breathe. I can do it while I'm standing in line at the grocery store, while I'm brushing my teeth and while I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep. Have a read, and then give it a try yourself.

On a side note: My brother- and sister-in-law welcomed their second child into the world today. A cute little baby girl named Maicie. My second niece, and little sister to Makhyla. Everyone is happy and healthy, and so excited to finally meet her!

Namaste, ERIN

No comments:

Post a Comment